Join us for our most popular retreat of the year where friends old and new are invited to celebrate the coming of the New Year, to take time to reflect on the past year and to consciously consider renewal for the upcoming one. Each day there will be opportunities to practice an array of Yoga methods: Shat Karma (cleansing practices), Pranayama (breathing practices), Asana (postures) and Dhyana (meditation). Different classes are offered for all levels of practitioners. Each afternoon there is opportunity for Svadyaya (self study) as we explore yoga philosophy. Evening programs include Kirtan (chanting) and on New Year’s Eve a special evening of chanting, singing, prayers for peace, and meditation up through the midnight hour. Please register early.
This program will be taught by the Mount Madonna Retreat Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$431|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$607|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$651|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$695|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$747|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$827|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$931|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.