Enjoy learning the classical teachings of yoga over a six month period, with ample time between each session to integrate what you have learned and form questions about what you want to better understand. The curriculum follows that of the summer program, beginning with a week-long intensive, followed by monthly weekend programs. (Each weekend begins on Thursday evening and continues through Sunday at 1:30 pm.)
- September 13-20, 2013
- October 17-20, 2013
- November 14-17, 2013
- December 12-15, 2013
- January 9-12, 2014
- January 30-February 2, 2014
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
MEALS and LODGING FEES:
Note that because housing availability may vary for the duration
of this program per-day fees are shown below.
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$35|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$55|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$74|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$84|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$93|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$105|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$123|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$146|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- The $500 deposit will be taken upon registration. If one cancels 14 or more days prior to the beginning of the program, $400 will be refunded. If one cancels within 14 days from the beginning of the program there will be no refund or credit. Housing and date changes incur a $20 fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.