We all seek to create a life full of joy, health, abundance, and wellbeing. Yet many of us, despite many years of self-examination, therapy, and personal growth work, continue to feel trapped by old stories. In this workshop you will experience the power of dialoguing with nature energies, journey to the place before creation to connect to the matrix, find the archetypes of initiation and shadow that hold and bind you, and work with the energy of death so that you can let go of that which needs to die in your lives, making space available for the new things to be born. You will explore how to create a new story for society through ceremony.
LINDA FITCH works at the level of the soul to go beyond the place of words alone to look at the larger mythic patterns which can shape the way we perceive the world. Linda combines her experience in NLP, shamanism and archetypes to create ground-breaking classes and workshops in high demand around the world.
GIRVANI LEERER, Ph.D., is a Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher, and a Licensed Psychologist (CA #24631) with over 20 years experience. Girvani has taught in The Four Winds Society Light Body School and trained as a shamanic teacher with Sandra Ingerman. Girvani is passionate about bridging psychotherapy with shamanic energy healing to release old stories and wounds, and assist people to find purpose and meaning in their lives - their soul journey.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$330|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$370|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$408|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$428|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$446|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$470|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$506|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$552|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.