This popular retreat, inspired by the teachings of Baba Hari Dass, is back! Participants between the ages of 13-22 will spend four days exploring Ashtanga Yoga, hiking through gorgeous redwoods, and making lasting connections with like-minded peers. Each day will include Yoga postures, breath control, cleansing practices, Yoga theory, and time to do volunteer work. Young adults will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of what peace, contentment, and community mean, concepts that are becoming more difficult to define in the digital age. This retreat will offer an alternate viewpoint, inviting participants to look inward to develop a foundation for a meaningful life.
This retreat will be taught by Mount Madonna Center Young Adults.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$423|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$507|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$587|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$631|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$671|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$719|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$795|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$895|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.