We all can access our body’s wisdom and intuitive resources – we just need the tools to tap into their power! Through mindfulness meditations, innovative visualizations, Yoga therapeutic experiences, and mind-body healing exercises participants will be taught how to activate their body’s wisdom and intuition, leading to powerful states of ‘Wise Mind,’ ‘Open Mind,’ and ‘Open Heart.’ Through breakthroughs in creative thinking, mindfulness practices, and Buddhist antidote remedies for shifting unwholesome beliefs, participants will learn positive methods for:
- cultivating wisdom, self compassion and happiness,
- calming their minds and develop insight,
- developing trust with their unconscious,
- exploring their intuition and healing resources,
- tapping into their core creativity,
- practicing Yogic asana and breath techniques,
- exploring Integrative Body Wisdom Healing, and
- developing Mindstrength.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses, LMFT's, and LCSW's.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$349|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$391|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$431|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$453|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$473|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$497|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$535|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$585|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.