Panchānga Veda, 5 sacred disciplines, are illuminated by international experts in this conference presented by Mount Madonna Center and Global Ayurveda Conferences, LLC, and hosted by AAPNA.
Diverse discourses and discussion on Ayurveda include:
- Alchemy in Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Relation to Traditional African Medicine
- Importance of Pancha Karma for Wellness and Longevity
- Ayurveda in Your Clinical Practice
Expand your yogic knowledge and practice through these dynamic presentations:
- Yoga as Work-In (Develop Viveka-Khyaati)
- Build Immune Strength with the Methods of Kriyoga and Himalayan Meditation
Presentations in Jyotișa, known as the “Eyes of the Veda”, are:
- Understanding Shastra – The Six Keys to the Castle
- Vedic Medical Astrology
Vāstu, Vedic architecture, topics include:
- Vastu – A Vedic Wisdom for Health and Harmony
- Vastu Building Design and Green Vastu Principles
Immerse yourself in the heavenly sounds of Gandharvā Veda music through solos and group arrangements by renowned vocalists, sitar and tabla maestros. Saturday evening’s program also includes a beautiful Bharata Natyam (classical Indian dance) performance. For a complete program guide and schedule, please visit http://globalayurvedaconferences.com/20th-conference-panchanga-veda/
- Early: $300 (August 1, 2016 - October 31, 2016)
- Advance: $400 (November 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017)
- Final: $500 (February 1, 2017 onward)
- Single Day Passes: $100/Friday; $175/Saturday; $175/Sunday
Global Ayurveda Conferences, LLC
Global Ayurveda Conferences, LLC (GAC) organizes conferences on ayurveda throughout North America and the world. Our conferences feature presentations and seminars by distinguished ayurvedic and integrative medicine professionals and provide a venue for professionals to meet face to face, share and expand their knowledge, make new professional and personal connections, and more. Each conference is unique in its theme or subject that it spotlights within ayurveda, such as women’s health, the mind, cancer, spirituality, weight management, and many more. Ayurveda, the ancient science of health and healing from India, offers every individual a wealth of knowledge to be discovered and applied to our lives for a multitude of benefits. It is our goal at GAC to draw together the experts of this esoteric discipline at regular conferences throughout the year in order to share as much knowledge and wisdom as possible.
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 5:00 pm.
- The program will end at 8:00 pm on the final scheduled day.