Said to be one of the oldest of all yoga traditions, Tantra uses the senses to move beyond the senses.
Please join us for this three-day intensive where we will delve into the ancient traditions of Tantra Yoga based on the teachings of our revered teacher Baba Hari Dass.
Morning practice includes the Bhairabi Chakra Sadhana, a practice done in sacred circles made up of alternating male and female energies, united in the practices of pranayama, meditation and asana. We will also study the roots and philosophy of Tantra, explore chanting sacred sounds (japa), guided visualizations, and ritual worship (puja), as well as mask-making to represent our authentic- and ego-selves.
If you have questions about the practices or structure of the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
tanyate vistaryate jñanam-anena iti tantram
"Tantra is the knowledge which expands consciousness, bringing liberation"
Mount Madonna Staff
You will experience a wide range of teaching styles from more than twenty teachers, most of them senior teachers who have been trained by Sri Baba Hari Dass and have been practicing and studying yoga for over thirty years.
- Qualifies for YTT 300. You must apply to the YTT 300 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$342|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$474|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$507|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$540|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$579|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$639|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$717|
- A deposit of $100 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- CANCELLATION or CHANGE in REGISTRATION
Deposits are non-refundable and are not transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit less a $50 fee will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.