Explore Your Mountaintop Refuge
The Center has always been a sacred space, from the early Native American Ohlone days to the Italian stone masons who saw the apparition of the Madonna in the forest.
It’s a place of natural magic and power and a place of personal transformation where people can find their authentic selves through practice, study, community, and service.
- All visitors are welcome to enjoy the Hanumān Temple and surroundings, our complimentary Yoga classes, as well as our book and gift store, and cafe.
- Meals: if you would like to stay for a meal, a reservation is required 24 hours in advance. Please call our Reception Office 408-847-0406 ext 265, during business hours. We do not allow outside food at the Center.
Retreat and Program Guests
- All program participants are welcome to enjoy all parts of the land and center, including hiking trails, hot tub, practice spaces, and freshly prepared vegetarian meals.
View all upcoming programs.
- Please, no food, drugs, alcohol, pets, incense, candles or other flammables.
- Please do not wear scented body products, as these cause severe toxic reactions in some people.
Frequently Asked Questions
View more detailed information on our FAQ page.
Welcome to Downtown Mount Madonna
Free Daily Yoga
We are dedicated to making these ancient wisdom teachings and practices in yoga available to our community, guests, and visitors. We are happy to offer them in the spirit they were given to us, freely and with the aim of peace.Yoga Schedule
Commitment to Sustainability
Mount Madonna Center's Sustainability Council works to align the daily operations of the Center with the practice of ahimsa (non-violence) and our deep commitment to environmental stewardship. We thank you for contributing to this process!
We enact our values of stewardship and care for the earth through:
• Reducing water consumption through education, innovative tools, and infrastructure
• Utilizing solar energy to supply more than 50% of the Center's energy needs
• Reducing solid waste by recycling, composting, education and mindful consumption
• Implementing best practices for recycling, energy efficiency, and water conservation
• Purchasing locally grown, organic food, whenever possible
• Pursuing recertification as a Green Business
Planning Your Visit
We welcome visitors from all over the world to enjoy the land, sink in and reconnect.
Please visit our FAQ page for more detailed information regarding meals, accommodations and center guidelines.