Increase your knowledge and experience in teaching yoga. Our unique program builds upon the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, integrating the eight limbs into all aspects of our training. You will delve deeply into the yoga sutras, asana, meditation, pranayama, subtle body theory, and sacred sound experientially as a student and as a teacher.
This training is open to those who received their 200-hour certificate from Mount Madonna Center or from any other Yoga Alliance approved school. We provide you with 250 hours of training in three sessions; you will be required to take another 50 hours in electives. For those holding a certificate from another school, we require that you attend a Yoga Intensive Bridge program which will introduce you to Mount Madonna’s unique style of training teachers. For those who received their 200-hour certificate from Mount Madonna Center, the Yoga Intensive Bridge is not required, but can be taken as an elective towards your certification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tuition covers the 250 modular hours only; the Intensive Bridge program and all electives are separate. Contact the Program Office for discounts available for stays of a week or longer and for special deposit arrangements. Some scholarship aid is available through YogaBasics.com. For more information, visit: MountMadonna.org/ytt500.
This program is taught by Mount Madonna Center's Senior Yoga Teaching Staff.
- Continuing Education Credit for nurses.
- Fulfills the spiritual practice prerequisite for John F. Kennedy University's Graduate School for Holistic Studies.
- Qualifies for YTT 500. You must apply to the YTT 500 program before taking this class for credit.
(including tuition, meals, lodging, and facilities use)
|Commuting (Day use, meals & facilities)||$2961|
|Mount Madonna Center Tent||$3112|
|Dormitory (4-7 to a room)||$3256|
|Triple (3 to a room)||$3335|
|Double (2 to a room or cabin)||$3407|
|Double with Bath (2 to a room)||$3494|
|Single (1 to a room or cabin)||$3631|
|Single with Bath (1 to a room)||$3811|
- A deposit of $500 is required with registration. Balance is due upon arrival.
- One-hundred dollars of the deposit is non-refundable. No part of the deposit is transferable to another person. For cancellations received prior to April 1, the deposit less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded. If you cancel on April 1 or later, the entire $500 deposit is forfeited. There is no credit or refund for no-shows, or for leaving the program early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
- Registration check-in for this program is from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 pm on Friday and 5:00-6:00 pm on other days.
- If you will be arriving late, please ask us to save a dinner for you.
- Orientation begins at 7:00 pm.
- The program will end at 1:00 pm on the final scheduled day.